Crafty Chics Photography Props

We are a small team of professional photographers who are both crafty and like-minded in nature. We began using our crafty talents to design and create photography props to use for our personal portrait sessions. We have gotten tremendous feedback from our work and decided not to be stingy, but to offer our creative talents to others! We hope you enjoy!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Photographer's Bestie"

Below is a "Photographer's Bestie!"  If you are like me, while out on a shoot, I do not like to be constricted by my photography bag, and I am always forgetting where I put my lens cap and/or my lens cleaner.  I came up with a solution for my most used photography gear that is light weight and fashionable.   I photograph a lot of children and I am always in need of bubbles, candy, and other little props that can bring a nice smile.

The three pocket "Photographer's Bestie" can be customized to your liking and can be designed to match the colors in your logo and can be personalized with your business name.


No comments:

Post a Comment